Legendary-Luong-WangLegendary-Luong-Wang

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

WTH 2 WTH 2

Well now..

My god that was special.

Very entertaining. As a matter of fact I'ma watch it again.

Axeraider67 responds:

lol. you do that.

Thanks for the review.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Fucking fantastic

That was ridiculus. XD Sitting there watching the two (and then 6?) entities working to destroy the other? Excellently animated and executed...

Really. Perfect job. Votin' 5, babay.

Say Something! Say Something!

Actually

I found an ad that's ten times more annoying than these smileys. It's an ad with "catch the cat and win!", which really is no different from many other ads. HOWEVER, this one meows INCESSANTLY every second or so.

I am now thankful that the smiley ads are only mouseovers, when this cat ad atrocity INVADES your surfing experience with the most annoying meow ever conceived.

I last saw this ad at Bleedman's PPG comic (just Google Bleedman).

Anyway, great flash btw. Gets stuck in my head so I watch it about once a week.

Cletus Brand Chocobos Cletus Brand Chocobos

Good, but..

I liked the animation a lot. The chocobos moved smoothly and Aeris's twitching was perfect somehow. The only real complaint I have is this:
Aeris sounded like she recorded her lines after her parents went to bed and she didn't want to be too loud and didn't want to curse. So perhaps next time, get a much more impulsive person that can take the lines and just run with it. =D Otherwise, I liked the animation.

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

Just one thing

Love the series and waitin' for the movie, but I have one thing to point out in this part: Your undead shark had a spine sticking out the end of it, which I'll admit was necessary to make it look cool, but technically, as sharks are boneless and structured by cartilage, that spine wouldn't be there. =) Keep up the excellent work though.

M is Bad! M is Bad!

Surprisingly good

Had my doubts due to the nature of the humor at the beginning, but that was surprisingly well done.

Mario Bros Wizards Spell Mario Bros Wizards Spell

Wow. Pretty good.

There's a lot of areas for improvement, but otherwise VERY nicely done.

You took an old concept of sprite battles and gave it some of your own unique twists and it turned out pretty good. I thoroughly enjoyed Luigi pwning all the toads. >=D And the moon part was funny.

... And wow, you hate Mario.

You should work with Randy Solem on something. XD

Super Marujo x Godzilla Super Marujo x Godzilla

What the hell? o_O

I don't know why I liked it, but I did.
I think it's because it said things in Spanish and that makes me giggle.

Music was good, style was nice, and the dinky li'l Godzilla was fun to watch. The music is also good because it's the old dancing man music. And everybody loves him.

For My Valentine For My Valentine

Really nice

Do you have any idea what my first flash was? It was a squirrel running into a truck, and consisted all of 7 seconds.

This is a really nice flash animation, and if my girlfriend ever made something like this for me, I would never leave her. That's touching. And now I feel bad. =P